Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Samsung Moment



Finally, if you remember my previous post about Sprint you'll remember that I was supposed to get my phone today!

Well, yes and no. I was lied to again. I was unable to purchase my phone from the Sprint store... But, after calling up Sprint and complaining yet again, they finally said that I could buy my phone over the phone (ironic I think) and get the discounts.

Whatever, I'm just happy that I'm finally getting the phone I want! Now I got to wait 2-5 business days to get it, and the lady told me it would be here no later then December 22nd. So I'm hoping to get it before January 1st.

As soon as I get it, I'll be documenting my experience with it and I'll let you know how it goes!

Giddy as a school girl,
-Ryan Whited.

No comments:

Post a Comment